The privacy of your information is given the highest level of security by Military Rifle Club (MRC).
MRC complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) prescribed by the Act regarding the manner in which we handle your personal information and we will strictly comply with all relevant legislative requirements.
What kinds of personal information do we collect?
The kinds of personal information that we may collect and hold from time to time includes:
• your contact information, including name and email addresses
• information regarding your membership of MRC, MPC, MCC and SSAA
How do we collect and hold personal information?
• You provide your information by email or through our website, or in person
• You submit a membership application, or renew your membership with us and ask to be added to our mailing list
We will collect personal information about you only from you.
How do we hold personal information?
We hold personal information as electronic records on secure email servers
We have procedures in place to destroy personal information once you request to be removed from the mailing list.
Purposes for which we collect, hold and use personal information
At your request MRC will collect, hold, and use your information for the following purposes:
• providing you with news and information about MRC club activities and events
• providing you the club newsletter Parabellum
You may opt-out of receiving newsletters and Parabellum from MRC at any time by using the contact us form on our website, you will be removed from our email database once the request is received.
We can be contacted as follows:
Military Rifle Club
PO Box 317
Avondale Heights, Victoria 3034